Sunday, June 4, 2017

I Want A 5 Day Weekend!

Sunday already?! Why do weekends go by so fast?

Spent loads of time with Mr. B on Friday and Saturday.  It wasn't doing big stuff just lots of little things together. He took me to brunch yesterday where he works so I could meet his crew. One by one they came over to our table and seemed downright giddy to meet me. It's clear he is a well liked guy and they all seemed tickled to death that we are dating. We later stopped by his place so he could fix the Life's A Beach sign I picked up at the Peninsula garage sale last Friday. The guy knows how to fix things - score!!

Congrats to nephew Reese who graduated on Saturday. Hard to believe he is that old!

Yesterday Sam and his crew stopped by to say hi so that's always a treat. Everyone calls me Mom and it was hugs all around.

Last night Mr. B offered to make me dinner but my cupboards were bare so we went out instead.  After dinner we went to Winco so I could stock up on food. Well, maybe not stock up but add something to the nothing I had.  Can't tell you how nice it was to have a helper along for the bagging and unloading of the groceries.

 Last night we watched the live action Beauty and the Beast movie. So good.

Today is a working day for Mr. B so I made myself a hair appointment to get this wild bush colored and trimmed.

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment