Saturday, June 10, 2017

Thoroughly Enjoying Myself!

Busy weekend like always!!

Yesterday I was able to fit in a manicure, pedicure and eyebrow wax, all of which were badly needed.  Then headed over to Mike's place.

The good news?  Had yummy Papa Pete's pizza for dinner. The bad news? Mike doesn't drink coffee so there was no coffee pot in the house!  Crisis!!  Easy fix though because this morning I got up and cruised over to Mr. Bill's coffee drive through to get a nice 24 oz., quadruple shot of espresso.😊

Later in the morning ran home to get cleaned up then we hit the road for the Lloyd Center.  Our first stop was to grab lunch at the food court as I was starving!  Then we wandered the mall to see what specials could be found.

The Rue 21 store was going out of business so I scored three pairs of shoes for $5 each.  More wandering then scored 75% off at Bath and Body Works so loaded up on lotion, soap, shower gel, and a hot chocolate scented candle.

Cruised by one of my favorite stores, Debs, and it was closed, gone, defunct!!  Bummer!  They always had good sales and clearance.

Done with the mall, we made our way to Goodwill.  Ended up finding a scenic beach picture along with some Food Network dvds so that made me one happy gal.

We cruised home after Goodwill and now I'm sitting here relaxing while Mike makes dinner. The man enjoys shopping, even if he's just waiting on me to browse, and he enjoys cooking. I have definitely found a keeper!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment