Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Another Annual Picnic in the Books!

Today was a very long but fun day as it my company's annual picnic.  I got to the park about 9:30am and stayed until 7:15pm.

There were bouncy houses, snow cones, burgers, ice cream, music, and lots of people!  My Mike and his stepson Phillip drove up to enjoy the festivities.  At first I wasn't sure if Phillip, who has some challenges, would have fun but was happy to see he spent most of his time in one of the bouncy houses with a smile on his face.

Last night I painted 8 rocks and had my coworker's daughter hide them so they could be found by attendees.


The best news was that Mike and I ended up with a pair of Mariner suite tickets!  One of the gals won them but since she isn't into baseball she gave them to us. Score!! The game is against the Red Sox and we are thinking of going the day before to stay and enjoy the city.

Got home around 8 and this girl is beat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment