Sunday, July 2, 2017

Lucky Week

It's been a lucky week!

Wednesday I snagged a pair of Mariner tickets then Friday I found out on Facebook I had won a free dinner from Mill City Grill!  Big score!!


Friday evening I caught up with bestie Lynn before heading over to Mikes. When I walked in the smell was divine - he was cooking roasted chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy for me for dinner. It was scrumptious too.

Saturday he went with me to get my nails filled. I had a new worker do them and he irritated me. Told me I needed a new set - no, I just got a new set 3 weeks ago. Then he automatically tried to do the shellac polish for an extra charge and I said no. Just a real PIA.

We then stopped downtown to pick up my gift card before cruising home to get Stubbs. Stopped at Arlene's place so she could meet Mike. Poor thing had bronchitis so we didn't stay long before heading back to Mikes.

Stubbs was hyped up and too anxious to hang in a new environment so we dropped him off at home before heading for dinner at Mill City Grill.

Food was great - I had chicken tacos and he had clams and noodles. They had magnetic letters at the booth so of course I had to get creative.

Now it's Sunday and Mike is at work. Got some down time before we will be heading to the lake once he is off work.  Then two days of work before heading off to Chicago for work for the rest of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment