Sunday, July 30, 2017

Lavender and Leisure

Unexpected adventures can be good or bad but always memorable!

Saturday Arlene and I met up for lunch. We both had salmon cesar salad at Parkers. On the way home we swung by the Castle Rock lavender farm. Tons of purple flowers filling the air with a fragrant old-fashioned smell.

After the lavender, we arrived back to Arlenes where she loaded me up with lots of veggies, herbs, and blueberries to take home.  I love me garden fresh produce!

Made my way home and relaxed until Sam showed up. He was heading out to the river - Mickey Mouse spot on the Toutle River, a spot I'd only heard about from him but had never been. Ended up inviting myself to tag along.

Met up with Jimmy and Christian. The water was warm and there were tons of prime painting rocks as far as the eye could see. Unfortunately I brought no bag to gather the stones so left empty-handed.




River fun over, I arrived home, changed into dry clothes and relaxed the rest of the evening. It had turned out to be a really great Saturday.

Today is another hot day so just may make my way back to the river to soak up the sun and replenish my rock painting supply. Here's to having a wonderful Sunday before the workweek begins!!


No comments:

Post a Comment