Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Car and Carbs

So it's been about 3 weeks now without sugar or carbs. Well, except that tiny bit of cake frosting I had last weekend. Can't tell if I've lost weight although my face looks thinner and I'm feeling pretty good.

Tonight I made a cauliflower rice spaghetti kind of thing for dinner. Wasn't the greatest but it was edible.  Haven't been craving sugar or pasta or bread so that's a plus. Need to buy some batteries for my scale to see how I'm doing.  Batteries for my scale?  As if that's ever on the top of my list!!


Finalized the details for my car fix today with the insurance company. Actually moved pretty quickly.  Found out I could file a hit and run report on line with WA State Troopers so took care of that, knocking my deductible down from $500 to $300. Score!!

Thinking of moving my furniture around. Seems like whenever I have a breakup I want to freshen the house or change it in some way. Will see if the urge calls me this weekend!!

Tonight after work I actually hemmed a skirt where the hem was falling apart along with sewing some tees that needed the neck made smaller. After that I hung a pitcher outside with lights in it - now just waiting for the timer to turn them on. Of course was an idea from Pinterest.


On a side note, excuse me while I vent about the new distractions while driving law in WA. This girl has got to have her coffee and her lip gloss during her commute!!  And the occasional text. Along with the once in a blue moon phone call. Plus a selfie now and then.  Don't take away my entertainment while I drive 1.5 hours each day!!!

Here's to the downhill slide to Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment