Sunday, July 16, 2017

Moss, Mongrel Mess, and Mike

Didn't do a lot this weekend but got a lot done!

Friday was a shitshow - literally.  All week had been beyond busy at work. Friday night I was beat; got home, changed into sweats, ran into the bathroom to grab something and stepped right into warm dog doo-doo. Damn Stubbs!  And I was barefoot!!  Ugh!  Had to step in the shower to clean my freakin feet.

Made it to Mike's place where he made me dinner - fish and asparagus, which brought up my spirits.

Saturday stopped by Jordan's to visit on my way home, then cleaned some at home, took a shower, ran over to Winco, back home then returned to Mikes.

This morning came home and found Sam, Jimmy and Christian sleeping on the couch - just like the old days. Guess they stopped by to borrow movies last night and ended up crashing.

This morning I made my first batch of Cloud Bread - made with egg whites and no carbs.  Turned out awesome - light, fluffy, and melt in your mouth.
Once Jimmy and Sam roused from the couch, Jordan stopped by and they all climbed the roof to rid it of moss.  Sprayed it a few months ago so it was all dead just needed to be removed. Didn't take them long and it looks so much better.


Allergies are wreaking havoc with me so had to take a Benydryl. Currently watching the first season of Empire but fighting a nap. Here's to relaxation before Monday hits.


No comments:

Post a Comment