Sunday, July 9, 2017

Putting A Hawaiian Spin On The Day

Cleaned the kitchen then napped today. Jordan and Candy invited me to the lake for an Hawaiian themed picnic. I just wasn't feeling it but figured I should haul my sorry ass up and do something productive. Ended up washing my face, skipped the shower, then threw on some shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, and a flower in my hair and made my way to the lake.

Guess what?  I'm actually happy I went!  Visited with Jordan, Candy, her oldest son, the baby mamas of her two granddaughters and one of the girls boyfriend. Sam showed up when he got off work and we took lots of pictures.  Weather was great with a pretty good breeze but it felt perfect to me.


When the luau was over I stopped off to browse at Goodwill before heading home.

Right now I'm sipping a red beer to cap off the day and start thinking about Monday.  Let's make it a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment