Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Having an Amish Grandma with Bad Hair Day

Oh this week has been rough!

Returned to work on Monday to play catch up, meetings, plans, and a spreadsheet from hell to be completed.

Tuesday brought more projects, visit from a top dog, humongous employee meeting, stayed later than normal, then booked it home to ride with Mike to Vancouver for an appointment. Done there he dropped me off about 9pm.

This morning had to wake up earlier than normal so I could be at work at 7 am for another big employee meeting. Problem was I slept horribly, waking up every hour because my internal clock didn't want me to oversleep.

Rushing to get ready for work meant quickly blow drying my hair into a curly mess which later in the day evolved into a thorough bad hair do, not to mention the poor outfit I threw on which gave me Amish grandma vibes.

Had to teach a class today with my skeewaddy hair and frumpy frock. Boy did I feel inspiring - NOT!  High point was finishing that #%! spreadsheet!!

End of the day finally came.  Made it home and cooked up some chicken with mushrooms along with a side of cauliflower rice.  Tasty!!

Finished off the book I was reading and now I'm watching the movie Dear John, which may just put me to sleep.

Here's to Friday arriving sooner than later!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment