Sunday, July 2, 2017

Water and Wintour

I remember having a pool when I was a kid. Sooo much fun swimming, lounging, playing. When the boys were younger I put up a pool in the backyard and it was great - they played and when I used it I just lounged and laid out. Lovely stress reliever!

The neighbors have a pool ...and nobody is using it. Days go by and I never see anyone in it. Such a waste. They should gift it to me and I would use it every day!  Perhaps I'll pick up a cheapie one at Big Lots or Walmart to satisfy my need for water relaxation.


Tonight I'm watching The September Issue, a documentary on the creation of Vogue annual huge issue. That Anna Wintour is driven, a perfectionist, and yes, a bit of a bitch. Interesting movie though.

Tomorrow is Monday once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment