Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Crimp in My Curling Iron

Digging under my bathroom sink, I ran across a flat type of curling iron. Not a straightening iron but more of a marcel type. After testing it out with one curl, I decided to use it today for my whole head.
It's a smaller type of iron so it took some time to curl my hair.  Once done, I grabbed some coconut oil, turned my head upside down, and ran my fingers through my hair to loosen the curls.

Straightening up, I looked in the mirror to see Donny Summers staring back at me. The curls now appeared to be gravity defying crimps! Yikes!

Tried to pat the mass volume down then spent 15 minutes figuring out a way to clip it, tuck it, bundle it, or wrap it to contain the size.  Finally settled on a half up/half down style.

That damn curling iron is akin to one of your bras that sits buried in the dresser until you forget why you haven't worn it. You dig it out, wear it and find out a couple hours later that it drives you crazy. That curling iron fits the same bill and will return to be buried under the sink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment