Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Facebook Nightmare

The other day I received a Facebook message from a random friend. It was some video I was unable to open. Shortly thereafter, they sent me a note saying they had been hacked so I deleted the message.

Today after running around I arrived home. All of a sudden my phone began pinging away with Facebook message notifications.  Upon investigating, it was obvious my Facebook had been hacked.  It had sent the same video message to virtually all my friends. In turn, they were responding to me asking about the video.  I promptly changed my password and posted a message letting everyone know I had been hacked and to delete the message. 

Continued to receive messages - ping, ping, ping! Driving me absolutely batty!!  Copied "Delete -I was hacked" so I could easily respond to everyone. Nothing like sucking up my afternoon letting everyone know what happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment