Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Overslept and Overjoyed

Loving my new job!! Tons of information to absorb and it's a challenge but I'm digging it all. The first few days were like I was a foreigner in a land where I didn't speak the language. So many new words, terms, abbreviations, acronyms, and concepts that at first it was daunting.  It's like I'm Helen Keller and at some point I will connect the word "water" with the stream pouring over my hand. But it's slowly beginning to click. Plus the team is awesome - great trainers, patient, and a sense of humor. I'm gonna like it at this new place.

I did learn a lesson this week. When one takes a Benydryl at night and oversleeps, one is capable of getting ready for work in 15 minutes flat. Yeah, that happened Tuesday morning. Woke up at 6:54 am and you've never seen someone move as fast to get coffee, cosmetics, and clothes done to get to work by 7:30. But I got 'er done to work with three minutes to spare!





No comments:

Post a Comment