Saturday, February 24, 2018

Drinking and Singing and Contouring Oh My

Last night after work met up with the diva gals at Applebees for drinks. So good seeing everyone!!

Today woke up too early so ended up watching Humoresque with Joan Crawford. Eh....was okay, which probably explains why I fell asleep.

Stopped by Sam's this afternoon to partake in a session of karoke. One of his buddies has a game that scores you on your singing. Several of his friends were over so I joined in on the fun, belting out a Blonde song them later La Bamba, all in Spanish. Too much fun. It was obvious Jimmy was done for the day based upon his snoozing.


When I got home tonight I saw a note Sam had written. Too cute.

Decided today I need to get back to the gym. There's a point you cross when you are still looking presentable then you vere off into fat face territory that no contour shading will ever remove. I'm at that point.

I let the gym owner know I'd be in after work on Monday, which means I've committed myself and there's no turning back. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up a new pair of work out shoes. I also need to toss all the junk food from the house. Here's to getting back into shape!!


No comments:

Post a Comment