Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Happy Day!

Hardly slept last night since I was so nervous about taking the insurance test today. Got cleaned up, ready to go and it was snowing!!

Thankfully the drive to Vancouver was slow but manageable. Arrived, went over the instructions, then sat in a little cubby with a computer and took the test.

Guess what? I passed!! When he told me I jumped up and down and hugged the worker. So happy I passed the test and the studying is over!

Cruised back home, grabbed a sandwich at Safeway, then arrived at the office, only to find out it was closing at noon due to the weather. I was able to see my cubicle, log into the computer and change my password, and get a quickie tour before leaving.

So here I am watching Suddenly Last Summer and preparing for a nap to make up for my missed sleep last night!


No comments:

Post a Comment