Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Home Bound

Day Two of working from home and so far it's been ok. Have set up on the tall dining room table which allows me to stand or sit. Work provided laptop and we now have wifi at the house so connection has been great. The one frustrating issue is there is only one screen. At the office I have three screens which makes work faster and more efficient. Now I'm bouncing around from one program to the next using a split screen. Ay Chihuahua!!!

Also have been able to sleep in to about 6:30 or 6:45. Get up, grab my coffee, brush my teeth, then get to work. It's been two days of no makeup, no bra, sweats, and ponytail. Stubbs doesn't know what to make of it having his mama at home all day.

Yesterday one of my friends dropped off to me a face mask she had made. It's superhero theme and cute! Was sweet of her to gift one to me as well as Marie.

Speaking of Marie, she left yesterday to visit her aunt until Friday. This means I have the house to myself for a few days. Along with work I've done laundry, made granola, and started a driftwood painting project. She took the dog and cat with her so my assigned pet tasks are to uncover and cover the parakeets and feed the outside cats every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment