Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Whole Enchilada

The key word for this weekend was organization.

Saturday spent all day cleaning, rearranging, and organizing my room. Moved the bed, dresser, and chair to different areas, dusted, Windexed, washed all of my bedding including comforter, hung pictures on the wall, and placed dollar store canvas storage boxes (an awesome find!) in the bookcase. Organized the top of my closet so it would hold more storage items.


Today finished hanging more pictures then created some steps to the bed for Stubbs. Duct taped two Walgreens photo boxes and a shoe box to make the steps then glued an old bath rug on top to make it not only presentable but easier for my senior doggie to climb. And it works! He's using it like a pro! No more dog-eyed begging for me to lift him on to the bed.


After my room was done, I then made veggie enchiladas for dinner. Tortillas were filled with brown rice, lentils, tomato, onion, olives, cilantro, corn, spices, and a shake of Tapatio. Added chopped avocado on the side. Very tasty and lots of leftovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment