Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Jordan, Joker, and Jonesin for a Good Blow Out

Received last week a new hair tool I picked up on line from a Canadian company L'ange.  I've used quite a few of their hair products and all have been outstanding.  The hair tool is the called "Le Volume." It's a brush and blow dryer all in one.

Normally to straighten my hair the process is to use the blow dryer in one hand and a brush in the other then follow up with a straightening iron.  Combining the brush and dryer into one is awesome! It gets my hair so straight and smooth I don't need to use the iron!  Have also been using one of their new products, Glass Hair, which is sprayed all over damp hair and it made a big difference.  Normally after blow drying my hair is coarse and rough; Glass leaves it soft and smooth.  Definitely both the Le Volume and Glass were a great purchase!

In my HR days, I always belonged to the national HR association, even serving as President of the local chapter years ago.  These national associations are priceless for getting useful info and legal updates.  Asked my boss for insurance associations and she hooked me up with a Portland chapter.  Tonight I attended their Zoom chapter meeting.  Highlight was they had a yoga teacher leading some stress relief exercises and stretches. Was an enjoyable session which made up for the fact it ran from 6pm to 7pm.

Ran into Jordan and Candy yesterday and we pulled over to chat.  Jordan is rocking the mustache just like his dad so I had to take a few pix!


Sam recently completed a commission picture of the Joker.  A wife had seen one of his drawings on line so got in touch with him to create a Joker pic for her husband for Father's Day.  Picture turned out fantastic!


Tonight decided that my toes needed serious TLC.  Grabbed some polish stickers which had been in the polish basket forever and slapped those on my tosses.  Turned out pretty good and no drying wait time!



No comments:

Post a Comment