Thursday, June 18, 2020

Vision Vortex

At times it can be so frustrating to have a vision in your mind that just won't come to fruition!

Tonight gathered up my painting tools with the intent to make a duo canvas with pink and gray tones to match my bedroom.  Had a vision to do a Dutch pour on both which means using the blow dryer.  Thinned down the paint, puddled it on and arrrgggg!!! Just did not turn out as it appeared in my head!  Did some swirling, some dabbing, and it continued to fail. Gave up, wiped the paint off and started again with different colors and thinner paint.

And it still didn't happen!  At this point I was hot, sweaty and irritable so gave it up, packed it in, and left the canvas out to dry.  Those canvas can sit outside all night and think about what ithey did.

For me I hear a glass of wine calling my name!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment