Saturday, June 13, 2020

Sheets, Squirrels, and Stubbs

Picked up some clearance pink sheets and quilt to lighten up my room for summer.  Stubbs approved.


Here's one of my recent acrylic pours that is so disappointing.  I believe I have figured out the issue so will be attempting a new pour today for which I have high hopes.


There is no shortage of bird and squirrel houses in both the back and front yards. However, this has not stopped the squirrels from scavenging the birdfeed any way they can.  Caught one yogi squirrel performing aerobatics in order to sneak seed the other morning.


The next door neighbor had a truckload of rocks delivered to her driveway with the intent of filling her flower beds. I couldn't resist sneakily snagging a rock and painting it for her as a surprise.  Whipped this up last night and, after sealing, will put it on her porch to discover.


Watching movies this morning and avoiding dying my hair. My poor hairdresser broke her wrist so is out of service for the time being. Definitely need color and a cut!  Did my roots once during quarantine and will color them once again this morning. Found myself in front of the Walmart dye aisle gazing at red gold, burgundy, violet, and blonde. Smart cookie I am, I wisely chose butternut blonde.

Stubbs was posing like the cutie he is this morning. Yep, he definitely likes the new quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment