Tuesday, August 25, 2020

A Move for My Morale

When I say this last week was a whirlwind, that's an understatement!

Not to go into the reasons behind it, I realized that I needed to move for my own well being.  Thankfully, my good friends Stan and Susan let me rent a room from them. Made the decision Thursday night, started packing Friday, and all day Saturday Sam, with his big truck, helped me move.

Surprising how much one person can have loaded into a small room!  It took one trip with my rig stuffed with bags of clothes and his with household items then a second with his filled halfway.  My new room is upstairs so it was a workout moving up and downstairs.  It was also in the high eighties so at the end of the day both Sam and I were soaked!

The room is perfect! Large with my own bathroom and even has soft pink carpet so I'm in my element.  And they have A/C!  Spent Saturday night putting away my things, organizing and decorating, finishing it off Sunday.




You don't realize how stressed you are until you leave an uptight environment and begin living in an atmosphere of calm relaxation.  Just a more positive vibe that has soothed my soul.

Friday happy face!

Sunday celebrated Stan's birthday with a family brunch.  Later, went to Jordan and Candy's for a barbecue.

Sunday Brunch

Sunday BBQ



Here's to a much more relaxed lifestyle!



No comments:

Post a Comment