Saturday, August 8, 2020

Lip Issues

That day in the sun last weekend was fabulous but now I'm paying the price - a big, ugly cold sore burst on my lip.  Immediately started popping Lysine and smearing it with anti-viral ointment.  Ugh.

Sam's truck had a breakdown so this week has been one of rising early to take him to work then picking him up. One night we sat and talked for a few hours about everything in life, which was an awesome time catching up. Yesterday he was off early so we stopped at one car lot then over to the bank to see if he could be approved for a loan.  And he was,  which is so great as he'll be able to buy a decent set of wheels.

Ended up going to several local lots but nothing that matched exactly what he had in mind so the search will continue this weekend.

When I arrived home last evening, decided to create a few more paintings.  Two of them will be placed in a Goodwill frame so decided to use thinner posterboard instead of canvas.  Galaxy on top and sunrise on the bottom of the frame will do the trick.




Have a great weekend my Diva friends!  I'm off to apply more ointment to my lip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment