Monday, August 17, 2020

Red Beer, Beach, Boys and Burgundy

Summer has continued on this past week and I'm in heaven!

Last Wednesday escaped to bestie's house for pizza and a nice cold red beer with Tabasco and pepper. Boy that hit the spot!!


Friday noon met my department team at Lake Sacajawea for a picnic.  Aside from eating our Panera and KFC we were able to maintain our social distance.  It was so nice seeing everyone in person rather than on my computer screen.

Sam finally found a new rig right under his nose!  His boss's son was selling a Ford 250 that belonged to his grandfather. Low miles, clean, 4 wheel drive, with canopy and snow tires.  All for an excellent price.


Spent Saturday beating the 100 degree heat at the Toutle River with the next door neighbor.



Was right back on the Columbia River on Sunday with Marie and met up with friend Lisa.  What made it especially awesome was both my boys were with me!!  Sam arrived then Jordan and Candy.  I just love seeing my sons and especially love seeing them bantering back and forth and cracking me up so hard I'm hyperventilating!!

Marie roped me into another braiding event at the river!

Refreshing!

My boys!
Jordan & Candy





At the end of the day made it home, cooked burgers for us girls, took a few pictures of the amazing sky, and, with fan on high situated smack next to my bed, hit the hay.



All this time in the sun my tan is on overdrive and my hair has become bleached by the sun. Tonight after work I pulled out the foils and attempted to add some light brown and burgundy lowlights.  Turned out acceptable although the before and immediately after pic appears as if I'm channeling the bitch from hell!  Took another one after putting my hair up that is a bit more friendly.

Miss Cranky Pants!

Much better!



No comments:

Post a Comment