Thursday, March 18, 2021

I Did It Again!

To top off the week, had my annual performance review today and was promoted to Account Manager!  It's nice when all the extra effort and learning is rewarded. 


Alas, as the saying goes, with every up there is a down.  This morning at my desk, my eye caught movement in the bathroom.  It was a little field mouse inspecting Stubb's food dish.  Yikes!  Me no likey mice! I quickly scrambled to grab Stan so he could check out the rodent threat. He couldn't find the little bastard. I grabbed one of cats as a hired assassin, especially since it was one of. them who dragged the intruder into the house.  Stubbs was not too fond of a Maine Coon invading his space so my attempt to kitty murder the mouse was short lived.  Stan set up traps tonight so hopefully the vermin threat will be swiftly eliminated. 🐀 🐈‍⬛



This afternoon my doctor's office called to schedule my  colonoscopy. Ugh!  I pushed it to the end of April.  😳


Another good news was the Columbia River Reader printed a correction to my incorrectly published Haiku. 😊



Best news of all? Tomorrow is Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment