Sunday, March 28, 2021

Misfits, Meals, and Monday

Sunday and I'm sitting on my bed watching a lame movie while the aroma of dinner wafts upstairs. Smells yummy and we will be eating at 4pm. 


Although laundry should have been tackled, instead spent this day painting rocks.  Friday finished a surprise canvas for my Aunt Ruth in memory of her late daughter,, which will be shipped to her this week.

 



Last Thursday had dinner with Steve at Nipps. Our routine hasn't changed...he gets the Banner burger special and I get the shrimp basket with a piece of halibut.  Unfortunately, the dining room was still closed so we sat in the car and ate our meal.


Over the red so Saturday Abbie colored my hair with more brown and blonde and trimmed it slightly shorter. Hard to believe last summer my hair was to the middle of my back!  Was time for the new do and am enjoying the bob.


Watched "The Misfits" last night with Marilyn Monroe, Clark Gable, and Montgomery Cliff for the first time.  Outstanding film...love Marilyn but Gable knocked it out of the park with his performance.


Tomorrow is Monday so let's make it a memorable week!


No comments:

Post a Comment