Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The Beach is Calling

Tomorrow I'll be clocking out at noon and heading to the beach!!!  My gal pal co-workers will be joining me on Friday and we will be spending the weekend with our favorite visitor R&R.  Lots of beaching, eating, sight seeing and drinking is on the agenda.  Let me tell you...there is nothing better than waking up to the sound of the surf!



Found out over the last two weeks that I passed two of my CRM tests. Yippee!  Just waiting now for the hellacious test that could go either way but may not hear the results until April. 


Last Sunday bagged up a bunch of my painted rocks and hid them around Regal Cinema.  Most were movie-themed so figured that location was apropos.  That bag of rocks was so crippling heavy that by the time I was done I had developed a hitch in my giddy up!!


Shrinking the rock pile meant painting replacements this week.   Obviously I'm still on a movie kick!




No comments:

Post a Comment