Saturday, August 27, 2011

An Evening of Friends and Foolery!

The Pure Romance party turned out to be a success, although it made for a very long night.  There were around 15 of us at the event, eating, drinking Pink Panty Dropper Punch, and catching up.  The party director was running late so her presentation of the naughty items didn't start until after 8pm.  She had her sexual dog and pony sales show turned up to full speed - every comment was a double entendre, a joke, or a naughty reference.  Several times I glanced over to my stepmom, brave enough to attend but obviously unprepared for the content, to see her cringing. 

Numerous lotions, potions, and powder, as well as a vagina hand puppet, were passed around the room for the girls to rub, lick, or smell.   It was almost 11pm and the director still hadn't started talking about the "vibrating" devices so we gently guided her to wrap things up.  Several of us had migrated back to the kitchen to chat and it seemed the party director was a hindrance rather than entertainment.   To be honest, it began to feel as if she was the female embodiment of my ex-husband and for obvious reasons, this began to annoy me.  If I had to hear one more sexual joke about lube, dicks, or G-spots, I was going to bonk her over the head with the nearest dildo!

After playing "Kiss the Cowboy" using the Pure Romance lip gloss, the director finally moved upstairs to my room so she could take order information from the gals in a private setting.  I was happy to see she had all the items on hand because distributing brown-paper wrapped packages to everyone wasn't on my wish list.

By the time everyone had ordered, our goodbyes had been given, the house cleaned up and the party director back on the road, it was 1am.  Wow - a late night for this diva!!!  But I'd do it all over again, perhaps skipping the Pure Romance and making it simply a friend's night.  I got to talk with new friends and enjoy the company of old pals I hadn't seen in years.  Thank you to all of my friends who shared an evening of bawdiness, laughter, and hugs!!



The vagina puppet!






Adriana scores a bullseye!


No comments:

Post a Comment