Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Watch Out Beach, Here We Come!!!!

Am looking forward to a much needed break this week as I'm taking a few days off to spend them with my boys, along with Diva sister Luna and her hubs Mike, at Cape Disappointment State Park in Ilwaco, WA.   I am so thankful we were able to snag a cabin in which to stay because camping in a tent is not my most relaxing of events.  The cabin has electricity and heat....yayyy!!!!  I'm thinking of packing the microwave and perhaps the TV/DVD player, along with a few books.  Lord knows I don't want to tax myself by cooking outside over a fire!

We are also in luck because the Long Beach Kite Festival will be happening during our visit.  We will also spend some time in Seaside and probably cruise to Cannon Beach to see older brother Jay's new store.    It's simply going to be a fabulous trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment