Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Single Gal Seeks Intelligent Man with Limbs Intact and Clean Teeth

Mainly for shits and giggles and my own personal entertainment, I'm back in the on-line dating scene.  Interesting.  It's always fun to review the ads in order to determine if there is someone out there who is intelligent, entertaining and attractive as well as not being a drug addict, sex offender, or married.  I'm still not comfortable with the whole "sell me" mentality - it seems a person has to present themselves as this year's great new model or the blue light special of the week.  Plus the unspoken rules of etiquette - do I contact them first or do I wait for them to contact me?  To chat or not to chat?  Exchange email?  Oy!  It's complicated for a single gal!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment