Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vacuum Surgery is Such a Drag!

I spent the evening cleaning the house, including the downstairs bathroom, in preparation for my Pure Romance party Friday night.  I started vacuuming and it just didn't seem to be picking up very well.  So I removed the hose and began tugging tons of fluff and lint from it.  I couldn't reach any further so I opened Mr. Bissell, removed the bag, then began extracting more fluff/lint from there.  I ended up having to grab my drill, take off the screws, and dismantle the hose in order to get all of the yuck out of the hose.  Toward the end I actually had that damn hose up to my mouth as I blew through it to eject the remaining particles that were lodged in the middle.  Look at the resulting pile!  Disposing of my treasure, I reassembled the vacuum and turned it on.  Damn that contraption ran well!!  It's a miracle what a pile of lint will do to mess up a person's cleaning routine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment