Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Doesn't It Just Figure??!!

Wouldn't you know it....time for a vacation and Aunt Flo may be knocking on the door.  On my way home from work, Michael mentioned that it may be time for my monthly visitor.  I asked him how he knew; he then outlined the signs he sees each month:

*I was having a bad hair day (in fact, this afternoon I pulled out my hair clip and stuck my hair up as it was driving me crazy);
*A few situations at work, nothing out of the ordinary, made me very irritable;
*I was tired and emotional;
*I yearned for some time away from work, so much so that I extended my vacation three additional days so I will have a full week off.

I had to agree - these are frequently the signs I display monthly just about when Cousin Red comes to visit.  All I can say is Lord, if you can't wait until after our vacation, please don't let me start on the plane!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment