Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dreaming of Arizona

In a week Michael and I will be waking up in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona.  Along with obtaining inexpensive flights, our room reservation cannot be matched, courtesy of my boss.  We will be staying four nights at the JW Marriott Camelback Resort in not just a room but a magnificent room - 1,650 sq. feet with it's own private pool!  Yee haw!!!  And all within the confines of my Marriott gift certificate, which makes it even better!! 

We've been counting down the minutes to sun, swimming, and five days filled with rest and relaxation,  Although I've been to the Phoenix area several times, since Michael used to live there he will serve as my official tour guide.  We have so many activities we want to accomplish; however, our first and foremost directive to keep in mind is to relax, relax, relax.

Today will be spent picking up necessary items (i.e., sunscreen!) along with digging through my clothes to determine if there is a swimsuit to be had....an acceptable swim suit mind you.  Stubbs also has a visit to the vet to update his shots so he is acceptable to be boarded while we are gone.  Poor baby but at least it's comforting to know he will spend the night with the shop owner.  And since my boys are gone until August 2, my mind can rest in the fact that all will remain well with the house.

Here's to a vacation full of memories in a land full of sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment