Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Cheaper Version of Brilliance

One of the products I recently fell in love with is L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer lotion.  I don't use it as a primer, more of a glow for the face before adding primer then foundation.  Unfortunately, I ran out of it the other day; when I stopped in Walmart to pick some up, they were out.  However, I found a reasonable substitute in Hard Candy Glow All the Way. 

Hard Candy Glow was available in a fairly large tube in light or dark bronze along with a pale pink named "Doll", which I decided to test drive.  It is an excellent substitute for the Lumi lotion - more than triple the size at $2 less in price.   Hard Candy Glow is slightly thicker compared to Lumi so only a small drop is needed to cover my entire face.  But don't get carried away with either product..... a Diva doesn't need a face full of nuclear radiation, just a little glimmer!!!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment