Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pasta and Punk Hair

 One of my favorite local restaurants is closing and I'm so bummed!  It's been in business for 29 years....I remember meeting my BFF Lynn there for lunch when we were both single career gals.  We almost always ordered the pasta salad of the day along with sun tea - yummy!  Their desserts are divine - peanut butter chocolate pie, fresh strawberry pie, and cookie bars.  Once in a while I'll stop by and pick up pasta salad to go - brings back memories plus still tastes awesome.  I'll miss you Judy's!
Miley Cyrus cut her hair - big time!  At first I was a little shocked to see such an extreme cut on her but you know what?  Why not?   Why not go for something radical, punk, shaved?  Kudos to her for taking that big hair step, although it will be a bitch to grow out!

Christina Aguilera also changed her hair...kind of.  She added ombre purple highlights into her bleached blonde hair.  Looks good but hey, even I have had purple in my hair.  Not as daring as Miley but still a nice touch.

The boys are back in town today!  Received confirmation about 3am this morning that they were on the bus back to home.  It's been over a month so I'm anxious to see how they've held up after a month in the bright, hot, sunny weather of Spokane. 




No comments:

Post a Comment