Friday, December 14, 2012

It's Friday Divas!!!

Awwww... Friday is here!  It's been a long week - Safety Potluck on Tuesday, doctor appointment on Wednesday, and Admin Potluck/Ornament Exchange on Thursday. Since we're gearing up for the annual Shepard Family Christmas party on Saturday, in that honor I took today off from work.  Unfortunately, I woke up at 3;30 am stuffy with a headache; although this early wake up call allowed me to watch the ending of Project Runway, I've already gone through 1 1/2 rolls of toilet paper blowing my nose.  Gave up and popped half a Benydryl, which no doubt will provide me with unintentional nap time.  I need to get some blood work done this morning but, in my stuffed up stupor, my coffee ended up having creamer which cancels out the blood draw.  Dang it - perhaps Monday will be a more fitting day to be poked and prodded.

Once my foreseen nap is over and nose is clear, my first stop will be for a mani/pedi, which hasn't occurred in forever!  No acrylic nails - too damaging - but a good cuticle push-back is in order.  Then a bit of Christmas shopping before returning home to pull goodies from the freezer so they can thaw for the family soiree tomorrow. 

Here's to a wonderful weekend Divas filled with much love and even a few surprises! 

 
 
I'm going to do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment