Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Pissed Off!!

Arrrggg!!!  It's easy to get angry when things don't go the way they were expected to go!!!

Currently my home paint job is 90% completed.  Gutters are painted and need to be replaced.  The last door was painted today.  Trim is looking awesome.  However, the paint job went awry today when I learned the base of my front porch and back deck were not included in the bid I accepted for the job.  WTF?? How was my intent misconstrued when I told the painting company that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, needed to be painted.  So now I'm waiting for the company to give me an additional bid to complete the flooring.  Was I boondoggled?  Tricked?  I'm not sure but I do know this type of situation really pisses me off!!

On the other hand, both yards are looking fabulous.  Everything has been weeded, edged, mowed, dug out, reseeded, and is almost to completion.  The gal painted a few of my items and moved my yard décor around.  However, come Saturday I will be out there redecorating it to my satisfaction....it all looks good but just doesn't "feel" right.

Deep breath as all will be done soon and I can move on to my next project.....relaxing during Michael's upcoming birthday adventure!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment