Monday, August 25, 2014

Another Monday Comes to Visit


Can't believe it's Monday already!!!  This weekend flew by - came home late Friday after dinner with friends, Saturday whizzed by then Sunday hit where I fit in the gym, groceries, then making four batches of zucchini bread in order to use up the veggies that Arlene gave me.  I added chocolate chunks to one batch, white chocolate chips to another, dried cranberries to the third, and blueberries to the last.  Into the freezer they went to be enjoyed at a later date.  I also whipped up a Thai salad, using the recipe from Trisha Yearwood's Food Network show.  The salad included edamame, which I've had been never used before - pretty good stuff!  The evening was topped off with a painting of my toenails.

Here's to everyone making it a wonderful week full of blessings!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment