Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's Almost Friday!!!

This week has been busy!!  I've been to the gym 5 days this week and the last two my friend Susan joined me for a workout.  I also started tanning....I know, I know, not good for me but couldn't resist.  I still had over 200 minutes at a place so started going there before I hit the gym.  It will be nice not to have my legs glowing due to their bright whiteness!

Out of the blue my friend Perla text me to set up a dinner Friday night with the rest of the Blue Jacket Divas. Can't wait and should be fun!!!

The one downside to this week was they found the missing woman from Oregon, Jennifer Huston, deceased....so sad.  Poor mom who was overwhelmed apparently so committed suicide.  Who knows why she took this step but it was so sad after everyone worked together to try and find her.  I don't know these people but I feel for them and they are in my prayers.

Here's to everyone having a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment