Saturday, August 9, 2014

Diva Dinner Followed by Sibling Supper!!

Last night the Blue Jacket Divas met up at Applebees for a Friday night get-together.  So much fun!  We were surprised to see one of our old co-workers and his wife were there, who decided to join us for a bit.  It was great talking about the good old days!  We talked, and laughed, and talked, and reminisced, and made plans for a BJD beach outing in September!  Arrived home around 10:30, which is late for this early morning riser, but it was a great time.
The BJD's!!

Today after receiving an awesome dinner invite from my sis Erin, I'll be cruising to Gig Harbor to spend time with her and my bro Todd.  Can't wait, although not quite sure which outfit to wear.  I'm currently feeling beyond bloated, which may be due in part to the Long Island Ice Tea and peach sangria I drank last night.  I wonder if there are little black dresses available in the maternity section, which would be able to conceal my bloated gut nicely!!
Todd and Erin, ready to party!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment