Sunday, January 8, 2017

Dinosaur, Driftwood and Draggin

Awww Sunday, better known as Day 2 with no shower!  Yesterday I cleaned up, fixed my hair and face and took care of business. Today ended up being a stay in your pajamas all day event.

Cleaned the kitchen again then painted a driftwood walking stick for Jordan. I've had the stick for awhile and it screamed out dinosaur or alien. Ended up painting one side as a dinosaur and the other side as a snake. I think he will like it.

Sam and Jimmy stopped by this afternoon to visit. Once they were gone I finally made myself put away all my clothes. Ugh. I watched You've Got Mail for the hundredth time while I hung my wardrobe. The end gets me every time - I was a sobbing puddle at the end.

It's now 830 pm and I'm in bed. Hitting the hay early as I have to be at work by 8 for a teleconference.  I'm saying my prayers tonight that the roads aren't icy!


No comments:

Post a Comment