Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sundays Were Made for Naps

This morning we met everyone at Enos Winery in Portland for a post-wedding brunch. Aside from the major highways, the Portland roads were horribly snow and ice packed.  We had to park a ways away so thankfully I had worn my boots.

The coffee was great and there was an assortment of speciality danish to eat.  Nice to be able to visit with the bridal party and Steve's family before we hit the road to my place around 1:30.

I didn't sleep well last night and was battling a headache.  Popped some Tylenol and when we arrived to my house it was nap time.

Steve and my pup Stubbs have a love-hate relationship. Steve loves Stubbs and Stubbs hate Steve. Well, not all the time but usually when I'm in the room. Stubbs was actually very receptive to Steve today and 80% well behaved. Progress is being made!!


No comments:

Post a Comment