Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Diva and the Rolling Stones

I've branched out into a different area of crafting - rock painting!  There is a movement going on in our community, as well as other towns, where you pick up random stones, paint them, then plant them in various places for others to find.  And that's it!  Doing something to express yourself just to allow strangers to smile or to think. I must say it's a fabulous idea!

I joined a Facebook group, Cowlitz County Rocks, to get inspired.  People post their creations then let others know where they have "hidden" them. Others, often with children, post the rocks they have found, oftentimes while they are out rock hunting.


Not sure if I will get that intimately involved but I do plan on placing my rocks in various areas as I go through my day. The gas station, the minit mart, a parking lot - wherever the urge strikes.

Here are a few of my rocks that will soon find their way out in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment