Monday, January 16, 2017

Rocks Are My Happy Place

This morning on my way to work I stopped off at the local minit mart.  On my way in, I scooped up a few rocks I had painted and set a couple on the ice container, a couple on the railing, and one by the garbage can. First time I had placed some out to be found.

Later this afternoon, I looked on the Cowlitz County Rocks Facebook page and someone posted they had found a couple of them.  What a thrill!

On my way home I stopped at the store by work to get gas. I set out about 4 or 5 of my rocks around the gas pump. I then sent in a request to join Lewis County Rocks to see if anyone will post about finding them.

Anxious for the snow to go away so I can grab more rocks from my yard to paint. Fun hobby - use my creativity and wind up giving someone a smile!


Speaking of snow, tomorrow morning freezing rain is predicted. Enough already!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment