Saturday, January 21, 2017

Heart Burning For A Couple Reasons Today

This morning I woke up at 5am....why does my internal clock do this to me??  Got up, cleaned the kitchen, then relaxed.

Sam stopped by to chew the fat. Apparently he was out last night and ran into his former stepbrother Dylan. He said he looked familiar then when they realized who each other was they were shocked. Sam remembered Dylan being older and taller (which of course he was that many years ago.)  Dylan remembered Sam being shorter and chubby which of course he was. Dylan couldn't believe Sam was taller than him, thin, and 21. Kind of gave me a warm fuzzy to hear that story

At noon met up with Lynn and Arlene to celebrate her birthday at the Castle Rock mexican place. Food was good, company was great and it was an enjoyable visit. Well, except for the hideous heartburn I suffered, probably due to my peach margarita. Had to double the dose of medicine to fight it.


Returned home to find Steve and Stubbs bonding on the couch.  Looking forward to a relaxing evening and a more enjoyable type of heart burn. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment