Sunday, March 18, 2018

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Store

Yesterday I was running around doing typical Saturday errands. I was wearing my overalls along with a blue cardigan. At about my third stop, a sales clerk came up to me and whispered "I'm going to tell you something that I'd want to know. Your sweater is inside out." Sure enough, I had tossed on my cardigan with the tag sticking out. I giggled over my mistake as it was just one of those kind of days!

Friend Susan recently gave me a scotch bottle she wanted me to turn into something creative. Today I spent my morning decoupaging, gluing, and ribboning the bottle to give it some vintage flare. I hope she likes it.


As part of a fundraiser at work, I get to wear jeans all week. We normally just get to wear them on Fridays but I figured why not do my part. Not sure I'll be able to remain in jeans all week as I'm normally dedicated to my skirts and dresses.

Let's all have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment