Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Back Off Scammer!

I'm so tired of all the freaks in this world! Lately I've been getting a bunch of friend requests on Facebook and Instagram from a variety of men. These people live all over the world - Texas, Africa, London.  Do I look that gullible to you? They've got SCAM written all over them.

I've occasionally made the mistake of friending some when we have mutual friends. Next thing I know they are blowing up my messenger or in box with questions to get to know me. No thanks buster and delete away.  Good thing I went in and changed my security settings so that anyone had to get the approval from me before they can follow this diva!

Okay vent over! Now if a handsome, rich gentleman wants to drop down out of the sky into my lap I may not delete him but I'm not holding my breath for that!! 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment