Friday, March 30, 2018

Filling Up My Friday!!

Oh Mama Mia it's been a busy day but at least it's Friday!

Today on my way to work I stopped and got gas. Then I took an early lunch so I could get my nails done.  Ran over to Target after work then quickly cruised to my hairdresser's house. Right now I'm sitting under the dryer while the color cooks on my head. My roots needed some serious attention!

On Wednesday I had a coffee meet-n-greet date. Yes I'm back on line for shits and giggles.  Nice guy and we had a good conversation. My one regret?  I drank full strength coffee rather than decaf. I was up until midnight!!

Tomorrow meet-n-greet guy and I are going on a road trip to Seaside, where I will be able to visit my brother's new shop. Should be a fun trip or at least I hope so. Nothing is worse than being stuck with someone all day who turns out to be a pill.  Cross your fingers that I don't have to pull out the "Uh oh emergency at home" card to end the adventure.

Here's to having a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment