Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Boiled Eggs and Blooms

Last night I put some of my gourmet eggs from the neighbor on to boil then sat down to organize my Pinterest boards. I was so into it, moving pins to boards, creating new boards, and tidying up my pins that those eggs were completely forgotten. That is until Stubbs and I began to hear some cracking and popping from the kitchen. I wasn't sure what it was - a herd of mice run amok?  Someone who snuck in the back door?  Nope - entering the kitchen I realized it was those damn eggs! Water had boiled completely out of the pan!  Oooops!!

Tonight after work the snowball bush in the backyard was in full bloom, begging to be made into a bouquet. Grabbed the scissors and clipped a bunch of snowball flowers along with some lilacs.  Made a few arrangements in jars and one in a vase .

Decided to share the blooms so I dropped one jar to friend Marie and the other to the Lake Guy. Both have been under some stress so figured they would be nice pick-me-ups. And my plan worked. Each was surprised and it brought a smile to their face so that was the reward for me.

Tonight I'm kicking back watching Django Unchained, one of my favorite movies. Tomorrow is Thursday, one step closer to Friday! And this weekend is going to be in the high eighties! What more could a person ask for in life??



No comments:

Post a Comment