Saturday, May 19, 2018

Breakfast Burritos, Bites, and Babies

This morning after cleaning the kitchen, showering, hair, makeup and clothes, I whipped up some breakfast burritos and dropped them off  to Sam and Jimmy. They had called to see if I wanted to do breakfast - too much going on but I figured they would enjoy some homemade food, which of course they did

After that I renewed my fishing license at Lexington Hardware then later I hit Kress Lake to fish.  Quite a few people there but no one was having luck. After a couple of hours I gave it up.

However, tomorrow Lake Guy and I are going fishing at Willow Grove for steelhead and salmon.  I stopped by his house tonight and we set up a pole for me to use. The man has hundreds of fishing poles and even makes his own. I'm looking forward to catching a big one!

Tonight I went on line to check Facebook and Instagram. I've mentioned before I often receive friend requests from a wide assortment of men. I don't know them and I don't want to know them so I hit Delete.  I received another one of these requests and I must say it was pretty humorous. This kid, full of attitude, looks about 12 and is too young to be searching social media for girfriends!


No comments:

Post a Comment