Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Parties and the Crud

Company party last Friday - Fun, great food, open bar, and funny CEO. Didn't win a raffle prize but scored two table floral settings and regifted to sis and stepmom at the family party. Co-worker Peyton won second place in the celebrity contest so whoo hoo! Highlight was getting my caricature done.


Family party last Saturday - great to see almost everyone. Makes me nostalgic for the old days. 







Sunday - the sickness set in. Ended up with a cold/cough/temperature that has settled in for the holidays.  It's now Wednesday; tried to get back to work yesterday and today but it's just not happening. Congested, coughing til I wet my pants - not having a good time here. Here's me on day four of riding the couch.




No comments:

Post a Comment